In 2005 Totally Free, Inc. was given a Magnolia Award for Outstanding Homeownership Achievement in Housing Counseling from the Georgia Department of Community Affairs!
We are very humbled and proud of the recognition we have received servicing our communities. We would love to work with you to achieve your goals!
Totally Free, Inc began in July, 2001 from a passion to help those who lacked knowledge regarding the perils of excessive debt. The organization grew to impact over 5,000 with the myriad of services it now offers (helping them improve credit worthiness, keeping homes from foreclosure, facilitating home ownership with education and certifications for down payment assistance, financial literacy training, discount home sales and more).
Totally Free, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and has made a tremendous impact in its efforts (including but not limited to):
- Coverage in Georgia (30 counties) and Northern Florida
- Offices In Brunswick, St. Marys, Blackshear and Athens, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida
- Major player since 2006, tackling the foreclosure crisis
- Staff certified by NeighborWorks America (founded by Congress)
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Approved Agency
- Community Housing Resource Assistance Board Chair organization for the City of Brunswick
- Georgia Initiatives for Community Housing team member (GICH) in Glynn and Camden Counties Georgia
Totally Free, Inc. is positioned to move forward with the future promising to be better than the best of its days. Our services will compliment you as you work with Totally Free, Inc. toward that end you will desire!