Totally Free, Inc. can assist you with applying for a USDA 502 Home Loan.
This United States government-supported program can help you buy a home if you live in a rural area. The Section 502 Loan Guarantee Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), guarantees home loans to households if they cannot obtain loans through typical mortgage programs and if the households qualify under the rules of the program.
What does this program do?
Also known as the Section 502 Direct Loan Program, this program assists low- and very-low-income applicants obtain decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. Payment assistance is a type of subsidy that reduces the mortgage payment for a short time. The amount of assistance is determined by the adjusted family income.
Who may apply for this program?
A number of factors are considered when determining an applicant’s eligibility for Single Family Direct Home Loans. At a minimum, applicants interested in obtaining a direct loan must have an adjusted income that is at or below the applicable low-income limit for the area where they wish to buy a house and they must demonstrate a willingness and ability to repay debt.
Read the story published in the Brunswick News.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A USDA 502 LOAN:
Complete this form and either:
1. Scan & email the completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Fax the completed form to Totally Free Inc. at (912) 265-9990 fax OR
2. Mail the completed form package to:
Totally Free, Inc.
1612 Union Street
Brunswick, Ga. 31520
STEP 2 : Contact Totally Free Inc. to set up an appointment for a Prequalification Review. We will conduct an initial assessment to prequalify you for a USDA 502 Home Loan..
BRUNSWICK OFFICE: (912) 265-1515
ST. MARYS OFFICE (866) 731-FREE (3733
USDA Outreach in Partnership
Totally Free Inc. holds Outreach in Partnership meetings monthly at our various office locations. These meetings are free, just call us to sign up to attend.
- April 1st from 10am – 2pm, Totally Free Inc, 2020 Osborne Road, St Marys GA 31558
- May 6th from 10am – 2pm, USDA, Main Street, Blackshear GA
- June 3rd from 10am – 2pm, Coastal Business Center, #8 St Andrews Court, Brunswick, GA 31520
- July 1st from 10am – 2pm, Totally Free Inc, 2020 Osborne Road, St Marys GA 31558
- August 5th from 10am – 2pm, USDA, Main Street, Blackshear GA
- September 2nd from 10am – 2pm, Coastal Business Center, #8 St Andrews Court, Brunswick, GA 31520
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us at the telephone numbers or the address shown above. We’ll be very happy to assist you.